Thursday, July 27, 2017

Himalayan House Restaurant - Baltimore

Shortly before visiting Fort McHenry near the outlet to Baltimore Harbor, we stopped for lunch at Himalayan House Restaurant, which serves Nepali, Indian and Tibetan food. See the link on their website to a Food Channel show, "Eden Eats," where Eden goes to the restaurant and watches them cook a chicken dish. Judy found it on Yelp. 
Judy had a vegetable curry and I had lamb curry. I quite often find that lamb is over-cooked in Indian food, but this was still tender and moist. I'm not a huge Indian food fan, but this was about as good as I've had. 
Vegetable curry
Lamb curry
It was a small hole-in-the-wall restaurant in a not-so-great neighborhood and I am shocked to find it featured on the Food Channel. 

1 comment:

  1. One of those serendipitous finds. What did we do before Yelp?

    ReplyDelete